Recently, scammers have a fashion to create English-language sites. They mow under foreign “Pontic” programs, which supposedly in the West allow their customers to rake money with a shovel. Or just use English-language templates for their scam.
Bitcoin Faucet Collector offers mine bitcoins just like that. But as the authors really are, read on.
Project Email Address
- Email not found
Attention! scammers very often change their scam addresses. Therefore, the name, address of the site or email may be different! If you did not find the address you need in the list, but the scam is very similar to that described, please contact us or write about it in the comments!
Using the ite Bitcoin Faucet CollectorAccording to the authors, one can mine cryptocurrency. Just because they are so kind and generous. To do this, you just need to have a bitcoin wallet, select the amount and click on the button Start.
Everything is simple. Probably. The system will mine for a very long time. About 10 – 20 minutes. During this time, you can relax and watch how pretty little numbers jump on the monitor.
- Domain name: BITCOINFAUCETCOLLECTOR.ONLINE
- IP Address: 18.104.22.168
- Date of creation: 2019-11-19
Before being run on dubious projects, such as Bitcoin Faucet Collector, you should carefully study the structure of the process itself. Poke on the button and expect that money will start to fly into the window – well, that doesn’t happen.
Must be mining farms, a huge amount of equipment, a whole team of specialists. From one script, money will not start to drip into the account. And how much electricity is consumed by one such farm – eyes on the forehead climb. And then here – a freebie.
Usually, employees in order to prove their honesty, spread online video. You can see at any time that the farm is working.
Now consider Bitcoin Faucet Collector.
- Photos, videos, no evidence of mining.
- No team photos found.
- The site is most likely a phishing site. The icon next to the address bar indicates that the page is not protected from hacking. That is, all these scammers can steal.
- This site belongs to foreign projects, as well as the fifth wheel on a cart. The authors did not bother and simply translated the Russian text into English.
- The program does not have a certificate that confirms the authenticity of the program. Who tested it? Which farms, etc.
- Reviews (naturally, all English) are also translated into English from Russian. But you can’t leave your comment. Although there is a window for this.
- Contact the administration is not possible. No phones e–maillive chat. Therefore, all talk of reliability simply dissolves before our eyes.
If this does not convince you, just do the following experiment. Go to the site from different computers (you can and just from different browsers) and press start. You will be surprised:
- the amount collected by the bot will not change;
- You can access the site from the left wallet;
- timer set under the button Start, restarts after refreshing the page.
That is, all this proves that no mining exists. This program was written by a student at a break. And the numbers and data are ordinary “smoke and mirrors”. It must be shown that the program works.
Possible losses on the project
As you may know, the Bitcoin network requires a small commission to confirm each transaction. It goes to the “miners.” Otherwise, your transaction will never be approved.
To make sure that your transaction is approved, please pay a fee to the miners (0.00558 ≈ 2326.85 RUB) before your session expires.
If they ask for prepayment, then a number of questions arise.
- Where are the guarantees that this money will not disappear in an unknown direction?
- Why is the legal address of the representative office not indicated?
- Where are the company details?
I.e it’s a simple divorce. Give money, pay a commission. Well, bye. There are analogs in the sea network, there are even identical twins.
Conclusion about the project
Typical fake miner. He pretends to collect cryptocurrency. But in fact, the authors require a prepayment.