07.10.2022
Chicago 12, Melborne City, USA
Analytics

Quotex Brazil – A Guide For Quotex.io Beginners in South America

Visit Website. Features What’s this? Rating REGISTER 1 DEMO account Trade with $1 Up to 98% RoR $10 Min Deposit Get $10,000 to DEMO trade with Quotex * Register, Learn How to Trade, Pick a strategy, Try Demo, Deposit and Become an Expert. Go to www.qxbroker.com or quotex.io and on the left sidebar, click on […]

Read More
Business

US Dollar Stumbles as America Enters a Technical Recession

Despite losing ground following the US Fed interest rate announcement and poor GDP reports, the US dollar regained a bullish countenance on Thursday, pushing close to the 107.00 level. This rebound comes after the greenback fell to the 106.05 mark in the Asian session today, its lowest point since July 5. According to the data […]

Read More
Business

Bank of America Reports Significant Decline in Active Crypto Users

Last week, the behemoth financial institution Bank of America (BofA) published a report highlighting a steep decline in the number of active cryptocurrency users on its platform. The top bank explained in the report that: “Anonymized Bank of America internal customer data shows a sharp, greater than 50%, decline in the number of active crypto […]

Read More
Scalping

VISA collaborate with fintech operators in Latin America:

Recent behavior has resulted in VISA intending to consent to its clients using and using cryptocurrencies using the payment process. Come this way, the company started a partnership with some startup in Latam, like Satoshi Tango in Argentina and Lemon Cash. Other partner partners include Alterbank, Crypto.com and Zro Bank in Brazil. The new VISA […]

Read More
Business

Bank of America Survey Result Shows that Consumer Interest in Crypto Remains Solid

The Bank of America Global Research released a report on Monday detailing the findings of its “Inaugural crypto / digital asset survey,” which occurred earlier this month. The report revealed that of the 1,013 respondents surveyed, 58% (588 respondents) indicated that they currently held digital assets, while the remaining 42% noted that they planned to […]

Read More
Business

Bank of America Hindered from Crypto Industry by Regulation: Brian Moynihan

The CEO of Bank of America (BofA) recently noted that his institution has numerous blockchain patents, running into the hundreds, but cannot put any of them to good measure as regulations restrict it from engaging in crypto. The BofA CEO Brian Moynihan made the revelation in an interview with Yahoo Finance Live at the recently […]

Read More