21.05.2022
Chicago 12, Melborne City, USA
Forex guide

* Japan Overall Inflation + 2.5% On Year In Apr …

Japan Overall Inflation + 2.5% On Year In April; Core CPI + 2.1% On Year

Read More
Forex guide

Japan Inflation Data On Tap For Friday

Japan will on Friday see April figures for nationwide consumer prices, highlighting a modest day for Asia-Pacific economic activity. Core CPI is expected to rise 2.1 percent on year, up from 0.8 percent in March. Overall inflation was up 0.4 percent on month and 1.2 percent on year in March. New Zealand will release April […]

Read More
Forex guide

Malta HICP Inflation Accelerates In April

Malta’s EU measure of inflation accelerated further in April, data from the National Statistics Office showed on Wednesday. The harmonized index of consumer prices, or HICP, increased 5.4 percent year-on-year in April, faster than the 4.5 percent rise in March. Prices for food and non-alcoholic beverages grew the most by, 9.0 percent annually in April […]

Read More
Forex guide

Portugal Producer Price Inflation Eases

Portugal’s producer price inflation eased in April, though remained strong, figures from Statistics Portugal showed on Wednesday. The producer price index climbed 24.6 percent year-on-year in April, following a 26.5 percent rise in March. The overall increase in April was largely influenced by higher prices of energy and raw materials. Energy prices alone grew 11.8 […]

Read More
Politics

UK Inflation Soars to 9%

Pound slides after CPI report The British pound has taken a tumble after April CPI jumped to 9.0% YoY, up sharply from 7.0% in March. GBP / USD has fallen 100 points today and is trading at 1.2390 in North American trade. UK inflation continues to run at a 40- year high, and the cost […]

Read More
Forex guide

Cyprus HICP Inflation Accelerates Further

Cyprus’s EU measure of consumer prices continued to increase at a faster pace in April, data from the statistical office showed on Wednesday. The harmonized index of consumer prices, or HICP, climbed 8.6 percent year-on-year in April, following a 6.2 percent rise in March. Pries have been increasing since March 2021. Utility costs alone surged […]

Read More
Business

Indian Rupee Falls to Historic Low Against Dollar Amid Worsening Inflation

The Indian rupee recorded a mild recovery against the dollar through the Asian session on Tuesday after the USD / INR tapped a lifetime high. The goodish bounce came after the central bank intervened in the weakening currency status, and bond yields climbed higher amid an uptick in crude oil prices. At the time of […]

Read More
Forex guide

* India Apr Wholesale Price Inflation 15.08% V …

India Apr Wholesale Price Inflation 15.08% Vs. 14.55% In Mar, Consensus 14.48%

Read More
Forex guide

* Poland Apr Core Inflation 7.7% Vs. 6.9% In M …

Poland Apr Core Inflation 7.7% Vs. 6.9% In March, Consensus 7.5%

Read More