ELM EA Crypto or ELM EA Metal

patchwork

A very interesting question. In fact, I thought for a long time which is better. I tend to the ELM EA metal version. All the same, gold is a more predictable tool than crypto. It seems to me that the gold bot will behave more stable, especially in the hedge mode. The opinion of those who use the crypto version of the bot is interesting. What do they think?

hendrix

A very interesting question. In fact, I thought for a long time which is better. I tend to the ELM EA metal version. All the same, gold is a more predictable tool than crypto. It seems to me that the gold bot will behave more stable, especially in the hedge mode. The opinion of those who use the crypto version of the bot is interesting. What do they think?
I do not agree with you. I use this ELM EA on crypto and gold, and I have more stable results on crypto. Although here a lot depends on the broker and trading conditions. What broker did you open an account with? What is the spread for gold and bitcoin?

zarate

I'm definitely for the metal version. I've been waiting for this version for a very long time. I love trading gold. And thank God now you do not need to do it manually. The ELM EA definitely does it better than me.

material

Cryptocurrencies are the future! In addition, there is no better volatility than crypto. I haven't tested ELM version for metal trading yet, but I can definitely say that EA crypto version works like clockwork.

ulbricht

I think that on this subject you can argue endlessly and did not find a definite answer, as it is a personal choice for your needs. The mechanics of the ELM works, and that is the most important thing!

ezarras

Gold is the safe haven currency. In the modern world, we have complete uncertainty in politics and economics, so my choice is a ELM EA Metall. I think that now this is the most relevant adviser. Currencies are unpredictable, cryptocurrencies are artificial, stocks are expensive in price, so only gold remains.

hendrix

As always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. If you have money, you need to buy both advisers. After all, you never know what will bring profit today or tomorrow. I sometimes make money on gold one day, and the next day bitcoin brings good profits. It's better to stand on two legs.

vacationist

Definitely crypto. Now is the time when the old Forex and Stock market are already in the past. People are making crazy money with crypto. I am very glad that an ELM EA CRYPTO has appeared. I've been waiting for it for a long time. On the demo, he showed impressive results. And I'm looking forward to the waterfall of bitcoins in my pocket.