ELM EA working with licensed version of MT4/MT5

yelp

Hello everyone:)
I would like to know the opinion of those who work with licensed versions of ELM EA. I am planning to make a purchase, because the demo version showed unbelievable results with different brokers for 3 months. I would also like to know what to expect when buying the license version in a real account.
Thank you!

ezarras

I would like to know the opinion of those who work with licensed versions of ELM EA. I am planning to make a purchase, because the demo version showed unbelievable results with different brokers for 3 months. I would also like to know what to expect when buying the license version in a real account.
Thank you!
Salute, in fact, demo and real are practically the same. There will be no unpleasant surprises. Don't forget to buy a VPS server in London. Well, look for slippage at the broker. If they are large, the bot will not open trades.

A couple of months ago I bought an OPTI version of this bot. During this time, we managed to return the invested money. And this is the most important indicator of the reliability of this algorithm, for me.

dabber

Thank you!
I bought a pack of OPTI for three accounts a month ago. Since I didn't have much money left to trade after the purchase, one account was enough for me to work with. For the remaining two ELM accounts I just didn't have enough money to use them for trading as well. Among my friends I managed to find two people whom I persuaded to make small investments, helped them to open trade accounts, and I receive half profit from their accounts. So, the money I spent for ELM already justified all my expenses and now I want to save 2000$ for buying PRO version.

patchwork

As I expected, the licensed version of OPTI MT5 allows you to be afloat in the stormy sea of the financial market. Using default settings, it is possible to reduce risks. And trading on the news, you can significantly increase the deposit due to the news filter.

nestor

I bought a pack of OPTI for three accounts a month ago. Since I didn't have much money left to trade after the purchase, one account was enough for me to work with. For the remaining two ELM accounts I just didn't have enough money to use them for trading as well. Among my friends I managed to find two people whom I persuaded to make small investments, helped them to open trade accounts, and I receive half profit from their accounts. So, the money I spent for ELM already justified all my expenses and now I want to save 2000$ for buying PRO version.
It costs less than $2,000 to upgrade from the OPTI to the PRO version! I don't remember the exact price, but you can check with support. In this case, you keep both ELM_EA packages. You don't have to thank them).

zarate

Working with the licensed version of the adviser is a pleasure. Very visual panel. Everything is simple and clear. The ELM EA is installed on the chart without any problems. In the Expert tab, you can immediately see the state of the adviser on the chart. Intuitive interface.