Gold bot with minimum drawdown is a fully automatic gold trading robot. Each trade is accompanied by a StopLoss and TakeProfit. The robot trades with minimal drawdown. Does not use Martingale, grid, hedging and other draw strategies. The robot analyzes the market, places a pending order and if the forecast comes true and the trade is triggered, the robot starts to follow it, constantly monitoring. We recommend not to change the settings for trading in gold. Use the default settings.
How do you test the robot in the Strategy Tester correctly?
- If you're testing the robot on weekends, then specify a fixed spread of 20-25 pips. This is because during weekends brokers set the maximum spread size, which is very different from the real market spread. For example, if gold spread can be 15-25 points during a weekday, then it will be 100 points during weekends, because the market is closed. With a 100 point spread the robot will not be able to trade and at best it will simply not open a deal, and at worst it will show you a loss during testing. To avoid this, we recommend you to specify a fixed spread of 15-25 pips. On workdays you can test the robot with the spread "Current".
The advantages of this robot:
- Each trade is fixed with StopLoss and TakeProfit. StopLoss is less than TakeProfit.
- The robot does not use Martingale, grid, hedging and other risky strategies.
- The robot trades with a fixed lot which you set in the robot settings. You don't have to set anything
- The robot trades with a minimum drawdown up to 7%
What size lot to use:
- When trading from 1000$ to 3000$ we recommend the lot size = 0.05
- When trading from 3000$ to 7000$ we recommend the lot size = 0.07
- When trading from $7000 to $12000 we recommend the lot size = 0.1
- Further lot size we recommend to increase proportionally to the balance growth.
Set SET files to trade in different modes (more stable or more aggressive):
- SET file for minimum drawdown and moderate aggressive trading download here.
- SET file for high drawdown and aggressive trading download here.
- SET file for dynamic trading with moderate risk download here.
- Trade on gold. Pair XAUUSD
- terminal Metatrader4
- timframes: M5, M15, M30, H1
- minimum starting deposit of 500$
- maximal recommended spread up to 25 points.
- broker of any.
- StopLoss - specify a physical fixed StopLoss for each opening trade.
- TakeProfit - specify physically fixed TakeProfit for each order to be opened.
- Lots - specify a fixed size of lots for the open orders.
- OpenOrder - this parameter tells the robot at what number of tick volume should open the new pending orders. When the tick volume reaches the necessary value, the robot will place a new pending order. After that, the robot waits for the order to trigger. If the order has not triggered soon, the robot deletes it and waits for a new signal.
- Spread - specify the maximum spread of the broker, at which the robot will open new orders. If the spread is higher (at night, weekends, holidays, etc.) robot will not open new orders and will wait for the reduction of the spread.
- Magic - the unique magic number with which the robot sees what orders have been opened by it. By specifying different magic numbers for each robot you can launch several robots in the terminal simultaneously.