Review Heiken Ashi EA MT4 breakout bot

Forex Trading Robot

Administrator
heiken_ashi_ea_mt4-png.4334

Heiken Ashi EA ΜΤ4 is a fully automatic EA for trading classic or smoothed Heiken Ashi candles using a completely new approach. The Expert Advisor Heiken Ashi MT4 opens one trade after the first candle of a different color and the opposite trade every time the Heiken Ashi color changes. It is possible to use this advisor by opening the first trade after the 1st Heiken Ashi candle of a different color and then opening a new trade of the same direction on each candle, as long as the color of the Heiken Ashi candles remains unchanged. A number of unique settings make this EA extremely versatile, such as the ability to limit the distance between orders of the same direction to avoid too many trades on similar levels, or the offset setting, which makes the EA wait for the best price on each new candle. . At the same time, you can control the profit and/or loss of your trading account at the basket level for all your open positions combined. A moving average filter is also available to skip open trades that are not following the current trend.
This EA comes with new file sets for many symbols/tools specifically optimized for ICMarkets ECN Raw Spread accounts (GMT 3 New York time zone servers). Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to make any necessary time adjustments to match your broker/account.
Before testing or using Heiken Ashi EA MT4, put this smoothed Heiken Ashi indicator for MT4 into your MT4 >> File >> Open Data folder >> MQL4 >> Indicators folder and restart your MT4 terminal.

Product installation | Heiken Ashi EA MT4 Settings/Inputs Guide | Heiken Ashi EA Testing on MT4 2021 History | Heiken Ashi EA MT4 Set Files | Update purchased product

Functions​

• Martingale, grid, averaging or other dangerous methods are not used.
  • A new trade on every new Heiken Ashi candle of the same color
  • A variant of traditional Heiken Ashi candle trading
  • Trading with classic or smoothed Heiken Ashi candles
  • Limiting the distance between orders of one direction
  • Moving average trend filter
  • MACD filter, helps eliminate false signals
  • Tough and virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels
  • SL, TP, BE and Trailing SL levels as a percentage of the daily average
  • TP, SL, BE and Trailing SL in % for all open positions combined
  • 10000 activations to use the product forever
  • 100% Automated EA
  • Compatible with MQL5 VPS

How to use Heiken Ashi EA MT4?​

Before you test or use Heiken Ashi EA MT4, put this smooth Heiken Ashi indicator for MT4 into your MT4 >> File >> Open Data folder >> MQL4 >> Indicators folder and restart your MT4 terminal.
You must attach Heiken Ashi EA ΜΤ4 to the chart of the desired currency pair(s) in your MT4 terminal and click on Auto Trading. If you are using an MQL5 VPS, you need to sync with your MQL5 VPS in order to transfer your trading environment to the virtual server (right click on the MQL5 VPS in the "Navigator" >> Sync Expert Advisors, Indicators).

I would highly appreciate your positive feedback if you are satisfied with your purchase. Please contact me to find a solution if you are not.

#tags heiken ashi expert advisor robot bot heiken ashi classic smoothed candles heiken ashi ea expert advisor robot bot

Attachments

• heiken_ashi_ea_mt4.png
    heiken_ashi_ea_mt4.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 2

allisan

great finally we have clarity what this actually does, from Eleni's words: \"Its a very","good EA that needs testing in order to find your best settings to trade with it. brilliant that is what you need to put down as your first line\"","hope this helps eveyone :) I think its worth more that 40$ and thank for puttign so much into the product

allisan

I put my hand up .... I admit ,,, I know nothing,, I'm just a customer xx\u00a0 thank you for your blurb, hopefully this will help your","customers make sound judgement before purchasing your product.. a good product indeed, and many options to run for the strategy testing..","well over 100 options, but alas I know nothing.. xx

sanative

My Heiken Ashi EA is a fully automated expert advisor that trades (yes trades, its not a tool or something else, but a fully functional expert","advisor) the Heiken Ashi candles.\u00a0GunMetaTrader\u00a0thought","that my EA comes with a ready to trade profitable strategy, right out of the box (with the default settings) and left this totally untrue","comment above! I never say in my EA's description that this EA comes with a profitable strategy that you can trade and make profit right away. I","say that its an automated expert advisor, that you will need to test and find your best personal settings for trading with it, using a unique","set of settings that make it extremely versatile.","So, if you want a very well coded and fully functional expert advisor in order to trade the Heiken Ashi candles, after you've found the best","settings that suit you, then this EA is for you. If you don't have time or don't want to test and find your own best settings for trading with this","EA, then Heiken Ashi EA is not for you.

allisan

PS one other thing ; its says EA for trading .. DO not under any circumstances trade this on a live account until you have done substantial","testing. As I was informed by the user developer to put it on a live account???

allisan

To whoever is buying this EA... as I learned after buying this .. IT is not a trading EA even thought is says that on the \"tin\". After querying the","developer this is just a TOOL. There are no instructions for this EA and no optimization information that best fits this EA TOOL. I think it","would be good to inform customers that this does instead of selling it as a \"EA for trading with\" its not its a TOOOOOOOOOOL!...\u00a016:28","Update: