Reviews of ELM EA MT5

mutule

I prefer hedge mode. As they say, the quieter you go, the further you will be. Until I change it. It seems to me the best. Do you scalp or do you also prefer to hedge risks?
I haven't decided yet. I like both modes. But each in his own way. Sometimes I want a drive, and I put scalping. Sometimes you want to calmly trade, then hedge. Good . that this EA has a choice. In general, we have good taste. How do you think?

cheatham

I haven't decided yet. I like both modes. But each in his own way. Sometimes I want a drive, and I put scalping. Sometimes you want to calmly trade, then hedge. Good . that this EA has a choice. In general, we have good taste. How do you think?
Totally agree with you. We have made a good choice. Still, choosing a good algorithm is not so easy. There are simply an abundance of different bots on the market, and this makes it difficult to choose. How do you like the technical support of ELM EA, have you already communicated with them?

mutule

Totally agree with you. We have made a good choice. Still, choosing a good algorithm is not so easy. There are simply an abundance of different bots on the market, and this makes it difficult to choose. How do you like the technical support of ELM EA, have you already communicated with them?
Yes, I spoke with them a couple of times, and was pleasantly surprised. I asked them a lot of questions, but they patiently and thoroughly answered me. Many brokers have weaker technical support. I'm not afraid to be alone with some problems. This is important for me, because I paid them money for ELM EA. And I want them to work off my money. So far, everything is fine. Are you in touch with them?

cheatham

Yes, I spoke with them a couple of times, and was pleasantly surprised. I asked them a lot of questions, but they patiently and thoroughly answered me. Many brokers have weaker technical support. I'm not afraid to be alone with some problems. This is important for me, because I paid them money for ELM EA. And I want them to work off my money. So far, everything is fine. Are you in touch with them?
Yes, I once talked with a man named Jared. He seems to be the developer of this bot. In general, he made a good impression on me. Knows his business. Real professional. He helped me a lot with his advice. He said there will be updates soon. Have you heard something about this?

mutule

Yes, I once talked with a man named Jared. He seems to be the developer of this bot. In general, he made a good impression on me. Knows his business. Real professional. He helped me a lot with his advice. He said there will be updates soon. Have you heard something about this?
Yes, the updates are already out. I already downloaded and installed them. And I recommend you too. What changes have taken place, I have not yet fully figured out, but perhaps we can do it with you. You are ready?

cheatham

Yes, the updates are already out. I already downloaded and installed them. And I recommend you too. What changes have taken place, I have not yet fully figured out, but perhaps we can do it with you. You are ready?
I wonder if the updates affect only the settings or will something be added in terms of functionality too? In theory, the developer had to take into account all the bugs that were in the previous version, although it was loaded to the limit. Are you generally a techie by education, or how am I a financier?

mutule

I wonder if the updates affect only the settings or will something be added in terms of functionality too? In theory, the developer had to take into account all the bugs that were in the previous version, although it was loaded to the limit. Are you generally a techie by education, or how am I a financier?
A new martingale mode has appeared. I have tried it. But this is not the martingale that everyone is afraid of. It can be seen tamed and reduced risks. I had a small drawdown, but the bot got out of it on the news in a plus. I'm a bit of a techie and I know a thing or two about this stuff. All the same, I have already tried so many bots and spent a lot of time on it. And I also noticed that the bot very accurately determines the flat. He also does not open deals in a flat. I had a couple of trades on the news, after which a flat came and the bot closed the trade immediately. I made a small profit. And thank God. How do you deal with settings? maybe you need help?

cheatham

A new martingale mode has appeared. I have tried it. But this is not the martingale that everyone is afraid of. It can be seen tamed and reduced risks. I had a small drawdown, but the bot got out of it on the news in a plus. I'm a bit of a techie and I know a thing or two about this stuff. All the same, I have already tried so many bots and spent a lot of time on it. And I also noticed that the bot very accurately determines the flat. He also does not open deals in a flat. I had a couple of trades on the news, after which a flat came and the bot closed the trade immediately. I made a small profit. And thank God. How do you deal with settings? maybe you need help?
Thanks for the suggestion. It's inconvenient for me to waste your time on myself, but it's very nice to find like-minded people on the forum. It's good that there is such an opportunity and such a forum. In general, I am very afraid of flat. And you reassured me. There was a news filter in the settings, do you use it at all? Now is a turbulent time, there is a lot of news. I think this is a great option for ELM EA. The developer directly reads our minds. Do you think trading on the news pays off?

mutule

Thanks for the suggestion. It's inconvenient for me to waste your time on myself, but it's very nice to find like-minded people on the forum. It's good that there is such an opportunity and such a forum. In general, I am very afraid of flat. And you reassured me. There was a news filter in the settings, do you use it at all? Now is a turbulent time, there is a lot of news. I think this is a great option for ELM EA. The developer directly reads our minds. Do you think trading on the news pays off?
With ELM EA, for 100% justifies itself. After all, he opens a deal after the big players. And who better than banks and hedge funds knows where the course will go? Nobody. They form a proposal, and we are in the same boat with them. So the news is our piece of bread with you, colleague. What do you think the course just jumps like that? And no one influences him?

cheatham

With ELM EA, for 100% justifies itself. After all, he opens a deal after the big players. And who better than banks and hedge funds knows where the course will go? Nobody. They form a proposal, and we are in the same boat with them. So the news is our piece of bread with you, colleague. What do you think the course just jumps like that? And no one influences him?
Ha-ha!! nobody cares!!! Whoever has money influences. This is understandable to a fool. And I also want to sit in the same boat with rich people. It is clear that 1% of the rich people affect 99% of the poor. Can the poor influence the news? That's funny.!! What is the algorithm based on?

mutule

Ha-ha!! nobody cares!!! Whoever has money influences. This is understandable to a fool. And I also want to sit in the same boat with rich people. It is clear that 1% of the rich people affect 99% of the poor. Can the poor influence the news? That's funny.!! What is the algorithm based on?
As far as I understand, the algorithm counts ticks, and this is its uniqueness. Tiki don't lie. This is probably the only objective information about the financial market in general. I read several serious financial studies on this topic, and they only confirm this. So the developers went on the right track. This is the highlight of this algorithm. And you as a financier. did you do any calculations?

cheatham

As far as I understand, the algorithm counts ticks, and this is its uniqueness. Tiki don't lie. This is probably the only objective information about the financial market in general. I read several serious financial studies on this topic, and they only confirm this. So the developers went on the right track. This is the highlight of this algorithm. And you as a financier. did you do any calculations?
I calculated the ratio of profitable trades to losing trades. The average is 60/40. Some days it's 70/30. There are days when it's 50/50. But it still manages to make a profit. But these are my statistics. Perhaps yours will be different. But I always pay attention to this ratio. I'm still a mathematician. I love numbers. Do you calculate profit as a percentage?

mutule

I calculated the ratio of profitable trades to losing trades. The average is 60/40. Some days it's 70/30. There are days when it's 50/50. But it still manages to make a profit. But these are my statistics. Perhaps yours will be different. But I always pay attention to this ratio. I'm still a mathematician. I love numbers. Do you calculate profit as a percentage?
No, I just see that there is some kind of profit from ELM EA, and I rejoice. Month after month is not necessary, but something appears in the wallet. Enough for current expenses and excellent. I don't work for this money. I sit at home at the computer and drink coffee. It's still extra income. Nice bonus. Is this your main source of income or do you work somewhere else?

cheatham

No, I just see that there is some kind of profit from ELM EA, and I rejoice. Month after month is not necessary, but something appears in the wallet. Enough for current expenses and excellent. I don't work for this money. I sit at home at the computer and drink coffee. It's still extra income. Nice bonus. Is this your main source of income or do you work somewhere else?
Already probably the main source of income. My expenses are small, so the profit from ELM EA is already enough to live on. Most importantly, I have free time and I can dispose of it as I want. I am my own boss. You can congratulate me. I don't work for my uncle anymore. Isn't that happiness?

mutule

Already probably the main source of income. My expenses are small, so the profit from ELM EA is already enough to live on. Most importantly, I have free time and I can dispose of it as I want. I am my own boss. You can congratulate me. I don't work for my uncle anymore. Isn't that happiness?
Seriously, we all strive for this. Be free and financially independent. And I hope to achieve this goal with the help of this algorithm. You inspire me with your example. Now is the time when all dreams come true. For 30 years I went to work in the office, communicated with clients. And to be honest, I was very tired from work. And I really want my life to change financially. For example, like you. That would be great. Do you sleep until noon? Then drink coffee and enjoy the freedom.

cheatham

Seriously, we all strive for this. Be free and financially independent. And I hope to achieve this goal with the help of this algorithm. You inspire me with your example. Now is the time when all dreams come true. For 30 years I went to work in the office, communicated with clients. And to be honest, I was very tired from work. And I really want my life to change financially. For example, like you. That would be great. Do you sleep until noon? Then drink coffee and enjoy the freedom.
You have every chance to achieve this. I also didn’t think at first that algorithmic trading would be my main income. But now, with the help of ELM EA, it's a reality. The main thing is to set realistic income goals and stick to certain rules. But I think that you probably understand this even without me? I'm right?

mutule

You have every chance to achieve this. I also didn’t think at first that algorithmic trading would be my main income. But now, with the help of ELM EA, it's a reality. The main thing is to set realistic income goals and stick to certain rules. But I think that you probably understand this even without me? I'm right?
Of course.
1) Reliable advisor( ELM EA)
2) A good VPS server near a liquidity provider in London with a ping of up to 30 milliseconds
3) Broker with good trading conditions, preferably with servers in London. It is also desirable for a broker that slippage does not exceed 3 points.
4) It is better to immediately withdraw the resulting profit and use it to open several more accounts with other brokers. (For insurance)

cheatham

Of course.
1) Reliable advisor( ELM EA)
2) A good VPS server near a liquidity provider in London with a ping of up to 30 milliseconds
3) Broker with good trading conditions, preferably with servers in London. It is also desirable for a broker that slippage does not exceed 3 points.
4) It is better to immediately withdraw the resulting profit and use it to open several more accounts with other brokers. (For insurance)
Solid list, colleague! Point number 4 is especially interesting. How many accounts do you currently have open? And what amounts do you prefer for the initial deposit?

mutule

Solid list, colleague! Point number 4 is especially interesting. How many accounts do you currently have open? And what amounts do you prefer for the initial deposit?
I have accounts opened with 4 brokers. Deposit to start within 300 -500 bucks. No more. The ELM EA will allow you to increase the deposit. The main thing is to trust him and not change the settings every 5 minutes. In addition, you need to choose an adequate lot size. And keep an eye on the amount of slippage. Are you looking at the Expert and Log tab?