Reviews of ELM EA MT5

cheatham

I have accounts opened with 4 brokers. Deposit to start within 300 -500 bucks. No more. The ELM EA will allow you to increase the deposit. The main thing is to trust him and not change the settings every 5 minutes. In addition, you need to choose an adequate lot size. And keep an eye on the amount of slippage. Are you looking at the Expert and Log tab?
I opened these tabs a couple of times, but to be honest, I didn’t understand anything there. And what should you pay attention to first of all?

mutule

I opened these tabs a couple of times, but to be honest, I didn’t understand anything there. And what should you pay attention to first of all?
In the Expert tab, first of all, you need to pay attention to the presence of errors. It can also be written there that this broker has very bad trading conditions. In this case, the ELM EA will not open transactions. Also in these tabs the amount of slippage is indicated. These tabs contain very important information. I always pay attention to them. Are you paying attention to it?

LevRidge

A very cool algorithm, the passability of the winrate is amazing, compared to other bots. Recently I switched to bot trading, using the scalping strategy, I get the desired profit. No emotions, no unnecessary movements!

jina

Forex robot that is able to improve the market for profits that are so effective on the Internet. Having studied similar robots, I was able to understand that the best and it has no competitors. This robot is suitable for our needs. Its performance is top notch. It is easy to use, which is very pleasing. Its statistics allows you to trust this bot. A bot that is compatible with my trading platform and broker, I always stay in the black. I tried it on a demo account. I was able to make sure that this one is right for me.