Which broker to choose for ELM trading advisor?

cosmos

I plan to open several real accounts to work with ELM, but I am not completely sure about my choice.

When working on demo accounts, the bot showed excellent results with FBS, ICM, Hanko Trade. Do any of them have real accounts?

vacationist

I plan to open several real accounts to work with ELM, but I am not completely sure about my choice.

When working on demo accounts, the bot showed excellent results with FBS, ICM, Hanko Trade. Do any of them have real accounts?
I have a real account opened in icemarkets. There are no claims or complaints against the broker yet. Perhaps I will open it in Tikmil. No need to waste time. Just open real with a minimum deposit of 100 bucks. And then you can doubt all your life. What deposit amount is normal for you?

material

I have a real account opened in icemarkets. There are no claims or complaints against the broker yet. Perhaps I will open it in Tikmil. No need to waste time. Just open real with a minimum deposit of 100 bucks. And then you can doubt all your life. What deposit amount is normal for you?
In my tests, three brokers got completely different results. Tickmill was not the best. The account grew from $10,000 to $24,000 and has not risen above $25,000 in a month.

sanative

In my tests, three brokers got completely different results. Tickmill was not the best. The account grew from $10,000 to $24,000 and has not risen above $25,000 in a month.
Try changing the mode! Are you probably using Hedge mode? I encountered such an anomaly, changed the trading mode to scalping, and the account began to increase noticeably.

patchwork

Try changing the mode! Are you probably using Hedge mode? I encountered such an anomaly, changed the trading mode to scalping, and the account began to increase noticeably.
When the mode is changed to scalping, the number of transactions increases, I agree with this. But can the risk also increase?

hendrix

I am getting good results with Tikmil. They have normal trading conditions and good technical support. Who worked with Tikmil? How do you like this broker?

ezarras

I am getting good results with Tikmil. They have normal trading conditions and good technical support. Who worked with Tikmil? How do you like this broker?
Could you tell us more about Tikmil trading conditions? Most importantly, do they allow you to withdraw profits?

sanative

When the mode is changed to scalping, the number of transactions increases, I agree with this. But can the risk also increase?
There is always a possibility! Of course Hedging is a safer strategy, but both methods work, unlike Martingale or other dubious strategies.